Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by xianwinwin <xi...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/29 23:56:10 UTC

How to get the value of "JDBC.ConnectionURL" in the code?

Hi All,

I have the following code:

public class DBDaoManager
{
            Reader reader =
Resources.getResourceAsReader("com/persistence/ibatis/conf/DaoMap.xml");
            daoManager = DaoManagerBuilder.buildDaoManager(reader);
            initialized = true;
}

I'd like to know how to get the value of JDBC.ConnectionURL in DaoMap.xml:

DaoMap.xml
<property name="JDBC.ConnectionURL"
value="jdbc:mysql://localhost/rentacar_db"/>

I wish to know what if the system is using localhost or an actual IP.

can anyone advise how to extract this info in the code level (meaning after
initialized = true;)

Thank you!!!