Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Marco Crivellaro <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/19 17:20:35 UTC

camel HttpProducer caching stream

Hi,
I just found out HttpProducer (camel-http) is always caching the response
stream, having a look a the Camel Stream Caching documentation
(http://camel.apache.org/stream-caching.html) I would expected this to not
occur since on camel 2.x Stream Caching is off by default.

I would think it worth mentioning either in stream caching docs or http
component docs that HttpProducer will always use stream caching and that
it's parameters (ie: threshold) can be controlled with the standard params
at context level.

Is there any chance to avoid StreamCaching on HttpProducer or is it
absolutely required?
I would have expected disableStreamCache option to have an effect on this.

Thanks,
Marco