Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Manuel Lenz <Lz...@viessmann.com> on 2003/04/16 16:08:07 UTC

Antwort: Setting request Parameter

Hi Renato,
why don´t you use this way:

For example:
session.setAttribute(Globals.LOCALE_KEY, new Locale("en", "UK"));

Greetings,
Manuel

|         |"Renato Romano"             |
|         |<r....@set-network.com>  |
|         |16.04.2003 16:11            |
|         |Bitte antworten an "Struts  |
|         |Users Mailing List"         |
  |     Kopie:                                                                                                                 |
  |     Thema:   Setting request Parameter                                                                                     |
  >----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I need to replace a request parameter inside an Action perform method,
based on runtime operations, before giving control to the view, that is
before returning mapping.findForward("forward"); I obviously cannot set
the parameter inside struts-config, because its value is run-time
computed, and cannot find a way to set it run-time... What I'd need is a
request.setParameter() method... Is there a way to do this ?
Thanks
Renato

____________________________________
Renato Romano
Sistemi e Telematica S.p.A.
Calata Grazie - Vial Al Molo Giano
16127 - GENOVA

e-mail: r.romano@set-network.com
Tel.:   010 2712603

RE: Antwort: Setting request Parameter

Posted by Greg Dunn <gr...@mo.nisc.cc>.
You said it was for use in the view, an attribute works as well as a
parameter there.  Sorry, but "why?" is a valid question.  We're just trying
to help you accomplish your ultimate goal.

Greg

Posted by Renato Romano <r....@set-network.com>.