Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Dmitriy Neretin <dm...@googlemail.com> on 2014/02/27 11:45:31 UTC

Potential HTTPS redirects bug with deactivated js

Hi,

I'm not sure if that a realy bug, but here is the description:

Activated JS: Start the quickstart -> Press the submit button -> See the
secured page with https!

Deactivates JS: (NoScript Firefox Plugin): Start the quickstart -> Press
the submit button -> See the secured page BUT with HTTP!

There was no proper https redirect.

If I change, the rendering strategy to REDIRECT_TO_BUFFER everything works
fine, but if I change the strategy to ONE_PASS_RENDER the https forwarding
does't work anymore. But only if I deactivate all scripts...

The problem is: I should use the ONE_PASS_RENDER strategy and I should
supoort No-JS :(

Thanks,
Dmitriy

Re: Potential HTTPS redirects bug with deactivated js

Posted by Dmitriy Neretin <dm...@googlemail.com>.
There is a workaround for the problem:

Extend RedirectPage -> anotate it with RequireHttps -> insert this page
between source (http) and target (https) pages.

The second redirect leads to the https page!

Dmitriy

Posted by Dmitriy Neretin <dm...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.
Hi Dmitriy,