Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/07 18:28:05 UTC

Re: October Board report

Hello again everyone,

I have made a couple of additional changes to the report.

Please take a look (especially to the sections on the sandbox and
specifications) to make sure I haven't said anything that isn't correct.

And remember - the changes should really be made before the 16th.

So make your changes/additions soon.

Thanks,

Jay

Re: October Board report

Posted by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@gmail.com>.
Last chance everyone,

The board report needs to be sent in by Monday.

So, if there is anything notable that was missed - please add it!

Thanks,

Jay