Posted to user@knox.apache.org by 吴晓华 <5w...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/06 04:07:38 UTC

Do the knox now support curl access

Hello:
I can access hadoop cluster via the script groovy, but I can not access via
cuil.
So my question is do the knox support curl now?

Re: Do the knox now support curl access

Posted by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi,
As Larry suggested please run your curl command with -ikv switches and
send us the output. You may want to look through it and remove any
sensitive information that might get captured.
Thanks!
Kevin.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Do the knox now support curl access

Posted by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org>.
Hi -

Posted by 吴晓华 <wu...@topsec.com.cn>.

Posted by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Vinay Shukla <vi...@gmail.com>.
Knox is an HTTP gateway. This implies it reads and writes HTTP responses.
So any HTTP client - should work.
I know for sure cURL works with Knox.

Are you running into any issues? Please provide more details and error
messages and we can further help.

-Vinay