Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tony Dean <To...@sas.com> on 2006/09/19 17:03:12 UTC

[axis2] MTOM attachments

Hi,

I have a question regarding MTOM attachments.

I'm running with MTOMEnabled=true... Sometimes however, when I do not have an attachment (OMText(dataHandler, true) to return to the client, I would like to send the soap:Envelope response w/o using MIME attachments.  But even in this case, my response is sent as a single attachment containing just the soap:Envelope since there are no real attachments.  Is there a way to control this behavior such that in this case the response is not embedded in a MIME part.

Thanks.

Tony Dean
SAS Institute Inc.
919.531.6704
tony.dean@sas.com

SAS... The Power to Know
http://www.sas.com

RE: [axis2] MTOM attachments

Posted by Tony Dean <To...@sas.com>.
Thanks for the response...
I see the performance issue here.

I will just have to change my wsdl binding to match the expected response.

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hi,