Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Dieter Bogdoll <Di...@sulzer.de> on 2000/12/11 09:57:53 UTC

Two table questions

Hi,

I've got two table questions:

1:
If a word within a column is wider than the column, the word will be written
into the next column.
Is it possible to force a linebreak within the word?

2:
I want to force a small table (no longer than 10 lines) to be written
completly on one page. If it doesn't fit into
the current page, it should complety written into the next page. How can
this be done?

Thanks.

Bye
Dieter Bogdoll

Re: Two table questions

Posted by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com>.

Dieter Bogdoll wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've got two table questions:
>
> 2:
> I want to force a small table (no longer than 10 lines) to be written
> completly on one page. If it doesn't fit into
> the current page, it should complety written into the next page. How can
> this be done?

By using keep-with-next you can do this. Currently the code for this is on my
computer but should be in cvs sometime soon.
keep-together should also work but is not implemented.