Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Paul Wilton <pa...@bbc.co.uk> on 2011/01/27 14:42:58 UTC

Help need using rss-extension

Hi
Please could someone give me some guidance (small code examples would be
great) as to how to use the rss extension provided in abdera 1.x.x
Given a Feed populated with Entries how can I output (write) this as RSS ?
Will it also write out any mediaRSS extensions applied to the feed/entries
in the RSS ?

Thanks
Paul

http://www.bbc.co.uk/

Re: Help need using rss-extension

Posted by Paul Wilton <pa...@bbc.co.uk>.
Has any one written a NamedWriter to output RSS ?

Is the project still active : )

http://www.bbc.co.uk/