Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Jo...@aol.com on 2000/12/06 01:27:17 UTC

[heh] Larry Wall on CNBC

We need to see Larry Wall on CNBC taking questions like

"So it's free?"
       "yes"
"And you don't get any money for it?"
       "Correct"
"And you keep working on it?"
       "That's my perogative"short Bobby Brown move>
"And you don't charge anyone?"
       "S/he catches on quick, don't s/he folks?"
"Does anyone use Perl?"
       "Probably more than any other language on the web"
"You mean any free language, right?"
       "No, including the ones that cost thousands of dollars to license"
"It doesn't work with anything else, does it?"
       "You couldn't name something it won't work with."
"What can't I name?"
       <sigh>

Re: [heh] Larry Wall on CNBC

Posted by Jimi Thompson <jt...@link.com>.