Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jeff McCormick <jm...@rackspace.com> on 2006/09/21 20:33:24 UTC

http error

I'm getting the following error when I try and hit the admin console:

HTTP ERROR: 500

dr01142: dr01142

RequestURI=/solr/admin/stats.jsp

Powered by Jetty://

has anyone seen this error before?  The queries to this server seem to work
just fine, only the admin console is not working.
--
Jeff McCormick
jmccormi@rackspace.com

Re: http error

Posted by Jeff McCormick <jm...@rackspace.com>.
This error was caused by my machine's
hostname being changed by DHCP and it not resolving to localhost!  Apparently
for JSPs, Jetty requires some kind of hostname resolution, so
if it won't resolve, you get a nice HTTP 500 error with this
rather vague error message.

cheers

--
Jeff McCormick