Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org> on 2007/05/11 11:37:02 UTC

Subversion commit notification

It appears that the subversion commit log notification for Qpid has
stopped working, is there anything we can check independently?

The last email we received was
Thu, 10 May, 11:17:
"svn commit: r536824 - /incubator/qpid/branches/M2/java/perftests/pom.xml"

Cheers
--
Martin Ritchie

Re: Subversion commit notification

Posted by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org>.
Thanks for that. As it happens both the senders are new committers to
our project. So perhaps the email system is still catching up with the
new users. Or perhaps because it was their first commit logs.

Thanks for pushing the messages through.

Posted by Kim van der Riet <ki...@redhat.com>.