Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Brian Cook <bc...@printtime.com> on 2005/08/04 18:08:07 UTC

Re:[File upload] fileupload question

Depending on how you are using the commons file upload API you will
probably need to close() or at lest flush() flush the File object before
turning around and calling it again.  This will ensure that the file is
finished writing to the disk before it is called.

--
Brian Cook
Digital Services Analyst