Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org> on 2010/11/04 14:20:09 UTC

Result-processing tools

There are obviously some tools that post-process the QA output file. If
you happen to know where they are, please e-mail me.

I want to investigate the QA test performance. If all tests are taking a
short time, the only hope is work on the start/stop code that is common
to them all. If some tests take a particularly long time, I want to look
into it to see whether it would be possible to get the same test
coverage faster.

The first thing I need is a program to extract some statistics from the
test output. It may be quicker to base it on existing test output tools
than to write it from scratch.

Patricia