Posted to user@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2013/05/25 18:34:34 UTC

Fw: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenWebBeans-1.2.0 has been released

juhuu, thanks to all who made this happen!

Of course especially to you great fellow devs but also to our users.

It really rocks if you are talking on some conference and afterwards you learn from some visitor that OWB is powering their huge installation with 50++ million transactions a day.

LieGrue,
strub