Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alex Florentino <fl...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/06 18:36:32 UTC

Re: Question about multiple SSL at same machine

ok, my site is hosted at http://www.ilandinternet.com/ and we access the
router, now another question... such as the router already setup one network
internal and external(valid IP), is possible setup two valid ip to one
router ?

because we have three ip valids and we use only one ip,  but I not know how
setup another ip.

some suggestion ?

thanks.