Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Christophe Cordenier <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/07 12:26:03 UTC

Re: [CONF] Apache Tapestry > Key Features

Key features boxes should not have a fixed height (see .feature css style)

Also, after saving saving index page design is broken again, @Uli excuse me
if i have interfered with your current work.

Christophe Cordenier.

Committer on Apache Tapestry 5
Co-creator of wooki @wookicentral.com

Re: [CONF] Apache Tapestry > Key Features

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
Every time you insert a blank line into a wiki page, confluence creates a new paragraph, wrapped
inside a <p> element. Just don't do that outside the "real" content. I'll check if i can somehow
strip those out.

Uli