Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu> on 2018/05/01 03:27:35 UTC

[build system] jenkins master unreachable, build system currently down

we just noticed that we're unable to connect to jenkins, and have reached
out to our NOC support staff at our colo.  until we hear back, there's
nothing we can do.

i'll update the list as soon as i hear something.  sorry for the
inconvenience!

shane
--
Shane Knapp
UC Berkeley EECS Research / RISELab Staff Technical Lead

Re: [build system] jenkins master unreachable, build system currently down

Posted by Xiao Li <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Shane,

Thank you!

Xiao

Posted by Joseph Bradley <jo...@databricks.com>.
Thank you Shane!!

--

Joseph Bradley

Software Engineer - Machine Learning

Databricks, Inc.

[image: http://databricks.com] <http://databricks.com/>

Re: [build system] jenkins master unreachable, build system currently down

Posted by Xiao Li <ga...@gmail.com>.

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.