Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by 友松 o <au...@pasco.co.jp> on 2018/05/15 04:14:43 UTC

[Axis2]I can't download Axis2/C

Hello, Apache Axis2/C mailing members.

I can’t download Axis2/C from following URL.
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/download.cgi

è  http://ftp.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp/pub/network/apache/axis/axis2/c/

Cloud you tell me where I can get it ?
Thank you and best regards.
Akinoti.T

RE: [Axis2]I can't download Axis2/C

Posted by 友松 暁紀 <au...@pasco.co.jp>.
Hello, Bill

Thank you for your response.
I understand 1.6.0 is too old, but the latest release. I may use it.

Regards
Akinori

Posted by Bill Blough <bi...@apache.org>.

Posted by 友松 暁紀 <au...@pasco.co.jp>.