Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by "chrishxl@163.com" <ch...@163.com> on 2015/03/23 16:30:39 UTC

The newist version of build suite

Hi all,

        I updated my jdk and got a strange problems:
        %ODE_ROOT%/jacob-ap/src/main/java/org/apache/ode/jacob/ap/JacobAnnotationProcessorFactory.java:27:
        error: package com.sun.mirror.apt does not exist
        Then I added

        APT = "com.sun.mirror:apt:jar:0.0.1"
        download artifact(APT)=> "http://www.java2s.com/Code/JarDownload/apt/apt-mirror-api-0.1.jar.zip"
        "acompile.with APT"
        in "jacob-ap" build item in Rakefile.

        But it doesn't work.
        I wonder if anyone could provide a version list of jdk, jruby, buildr and rubygem?
        My own list is: jdk1.8.0_40 ,jruby1.7.16.1 ,buildr 1.4.22 and rubygem 2.4.6.

黄信力
网络与交换技术国家重点实验室,北京邮电大学
State Key Laboratory of Networking and Switching Technology,BUPT

Re: The newist version of build suite

Posted by Sathwik B P <sa...@gmail.com>.
ode 1.3.x branch cannot be compiled on JDK 8.

The are major changes in Annotations API which are in JDK 7 and JDK 8. So
currently, you cannot compile on JDK 8.