Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Merico Raffaele <ra...@less.ch> on 2005/10/18 08:41:40 UTC

Initialize Session Context Info

Dear community

I am looking for a way to initialize some session context information when
the session is created. Which is the best way to initialize things at the
session creation status? Is there a central point that can be extended?

Many thank in advance ... Raffaele

Re: Initialize Session Context Info

Posted by Geert Josten <Ge...@daidalos.nl>.
How do you create your sessions? Action? Flowscript?

I used flowscript to create sessions and it is very easy to add some initialization code to it as well..

Cheers,
Geert

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Merico Raffaele wrote:
> Dear community
>
> I am looking for a way to initialize some session context information when
> the session is created. Which is the best way to initialize things at the
> session creation status? Is there a central point that can be extended?
>
> Many thank in advance ... Raffaele

You need to implement a session listener, see
http://servlets.com/soapbox/servlet23.html for detailed information.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc