Posted to users@camel.apache.org by smitra <sa...@patni.com> on 2008/02/21 14:20:50 UTC

Problem in running the Example of 'jms-file''

Hi

I am new to Camel.

I am getting an error while running the example
of 'example-jms-file',

Even though build is completed successfully I am getting
the following error :

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'camel'.
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-camel-plugin' does not
exist or no valid version could be found
[INFO]
[INFO]

Am I missing some thing!!!

http://www.nabble.com/file/p15611204/run.txt run.txt

Adding the error log generated for your ready reference.

Thanks & Regards.
Sanghamitra

Re: Problem in running the Example of 'jms-file''

Posted by janstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Ah, I didn't know that page existed on the wiki ;) I usually find the
README.txt in each example's directory to be the best source for running
instructions. That said, I think there is a JIRA in place to make all
examples runnable via camel:run.

Cheers,
Jon

Posted by smitra <sa...@patni.com>.