Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by marcopb <ma...@interfree.it> on 2009/02/25 12:47:23 UTC

TWO Axis web services listening on different ports

Hi all.
All my web services are currently available on standard tomcat port: 8080
I need to expose one of those web services to another company and I would
like to use, for example, 8085 port.

Is it possible ? How ? There is no problem to stop Tomcat instance for all
web services (8080 and 8085). I mean if I need to restart Tomcat there's no
SLA for web service on 8085 port.

Talking about multiple Tomcat Instances
I've read http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/RUNNING.txt .
Is it the only solution I could apply ?
Is there any xml tag to let one Tomcat instance listen to multiple port ?

Thanks

RE: TWO Axis web services listening on different ports

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: marcopb [mailto:marcopb@interfree.it]
> Subject: TWO Axis web services listening on different ports
>
> Is there any xml tag to let one Tomcat instance listen to
> multiple port ?

Just configure an additional <Connector> for the desired port:

 - Chuck