Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Raul <ra...@netwie.com> on 2013/08/03 18:44:48 UTC

The same URL to two different pages.

Hi I need to have the same url to two different pages, one page must show
content to registered users, ie an internal page, the other page
"stateless", should show the same content to guest users. The URL should be
the same for the two pages and charge one or the other depending on whether
the user has session or not. Is it possible to do this?

Re: The same URL to two different pages.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Then you can mount a third page and depending on the condition
throw org.apache.wicket.RestartResponseException#RestartResponseException
with policy NEVER_REDIRECT.

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
I guess you can show one panel or another depending on whether the user has
a session of not.  Wouldn't that suffice for your needs? One panel
stateless and the other not.

On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 8:44 PM, Raul <ra...@netwie.com> wrote:

> Hi I need to have the same url to two different pages, one page must show
> content to registered users, ie an internal page, the other page
> "stateless", should show the same content to guest users. The URL should be
> the same for the two pages and charge one or the other depending on whether
> the user has session or not. Is it possible to do this?

Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro