Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Ryan Ramage <ry...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/05 04:46:20 UTC

When will the next Couch be dropped?

Hey All,

Just wondering what the state is of the next release of CouchDB? The
app I am building is using some of the great new features in trunk.
Just hoping for some official support with a new couch version drop :)

Keep up the fantastic work.

Ryan

Re: When will the next Couch be dropped?

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
Heya Ryan,

On 5 Nov 2010, at 04:46, Ryan Ramage wrote:

> Just wondering what the state is of the next release of CouchDB? The
> app I am building is using some of the great new features in trunk.
> Just hoping for some official support with a new couch version drop :)

To follow the CouchDB development and release cycles, check out the
dev@couchdb.apache.org mailing list. Information to subscribe can be
found here: http://couchdb.apache.org/community/lists.html

Cheers
Jan