Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Satoshi Iijima <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/23 09:32:56 UTC

Question about rmvall command of Rest API

Hi,

When the bellow rmvall command of Rest API was executed, cache entries of
servers have removed, but near cache entries of clients have NOT removed.
Is this a bug?

$ curl 'localhost:8080/ignite?cmd=rmvall&cacheName=xxx'

Could you tell me the way to clear all cache using Rest API if such way
exists.

On the other hand, when 'cache -clear' was executed in visor admin console,
all cache entries of both servers and clients have removed.

Ignite version: 1.7.0

Much appreciated,
Satoshi

Re: Question about rmvall command of Rest API

Posted by Satoshi Iijima <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hello Val,

> I have found that some entries can exist on the near cache but not exist
on the server node.

This case is the same issue as IGNITE-4036 which has been created recently.

This is the root cause. Please take a look.

Thanks,
Satoshi

Posted by Satoshi Iijima <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hello Val,

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi Satoshi,

Posted by Satoshi Iijima <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hello Val,

Thank you for your response.
I have checked the size of near cache by the bellow command from visor
admin console.
In my case @n3 is the client (not server) which has near cache.

cache -id8=@n3

Thanks,