Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Jorge Rodríguez Pedrianes <ju...@hotmail.com> on 2006/12/12 14:14:33 UTC

Attachments in jms:endpoint

Hello

    I'm trying to send attachments to jms:endpoint using soap, but
servicemix fails when it receives the jms message , because message isn't a
mime multipart.

    How do I must send attachments to sevicemix using jms endpoint?

 thanks

Re: Attachments in jms:endpoint

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I guess the best would be to use a servicemix jms provider
endpoint as the client ;)
You need to send a text message with a MIME request inside
it.  You can use javax.mail.internet for that.
Take a look at the SoapWriter#writeMultipartMessage code [1]

[1] http://fisheye3.cenqua.com/browse/servicemix/trunk/common/servicemix-soap/src/main/java/org/apache/servicemix/soap/marshalers/SoapWriter.java?r=470813

On 12/12/06, Jorge Rodríguez Pedrianes <ju...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello
>
>     I'm trying to send attachments to jms:endpoint using soap, but
> servicemix fails when it receives the jms message , because message isn't a
> mime multipart.
>
>     How do I must send attachments to sevicemix using jms endpoint?
>
>  thanks

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet