Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by John MccLain <jm...@tcshealthcare.com> on 2005/07/02 00:09:03 UTC

test webdav connection???

I am having trouble connecting to our exchange server (microsoft) via
webdav. To isolate the problem to a library issue or an exchange
configuration issue, I wanted to try to connect to a webdav server out there
in cyberspace via the slide libraries. If I can, then I know its a server
configuration issue. If I can't then I know its a slide library issue.

Is there a webdav server anywhere that I can connect to for free???

John McClain
Senior Software Engineer
TCS Healthcare
jmcclain@tcshealthcare.com
(530)886-1700x235
"Skepticism is the first step toward truth"