Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <di...@eastnode.com> on 2000/10/11 23:50:17 UTC

Setting Up slide....

I have been working on setting up slide...This so far has been my first
serious attempt to work on it, and am wondering if someone could help me out
with the following error message...I log in via cadaver and this happens :)
I'm sure its some stupid config error, but slide configuration is still fuzzy
to me...

Thanks,

Dan Diephouse

971299596127 - OPTIONS on object /users
971299601698 - PROPFIND on object /users
java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle
java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key sc.207
        at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(ResourceBundle.java, Compiled
Code)
        at java.util.ResourceBundle.getString(ResourceBundle.java, Compiled
Code)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.StringManager.getString(StringManager.java,
Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.ResponseImpl.getMessage(ResponseImpl.java,
Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpResponseAdapter.endHeaders(HttpResponseAdapter.java,
Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.BufferedServletOutputStream.sendHeaders(BufferedServletOutputStream.java,
Compiled
Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.BufferedServletOutputStream.reallyFlush(BufferedServletOutputStream.java,
Compiled
Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.BufferedServletOutputStream.close(BufferedServletOutputStream.java,
Compiled Code)
        at java.io.OutputStreamWriter.close(OutputStreamWriter.java, Compiled
Code)
        at java.io.PrintWriter.close(PrintWriter.java, Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.ResponseImpl.finish(ResponseImpl.java,
Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java,
Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java,
Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java,
Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java,
Compiled Code)

Re: Setting Up slide....

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
> I have been working on setting up slide...This so far has been my first
> serious attempt to work on it, and am wondering if someone could help me
out
> with the following error message...I log in via cadaver and this happens
:)
> I'm sure its some stupid config error, but slide configuration is still
fuzzy
> to me...

Actually, this error is not at all related to the Slide configuration, and
there's nothing I can do to fix it (which is not a problem, read on).

Basically, it's just that the servlet container tries to find a status
string for code 207 (which is Multistatus in DAV), but fails to find one
(it's not a standard HTTP status code). This status text is intended for a
human reader, so it really doesn't matter.

Tomcat 4 and Tomcat 3.3 are DAV status codes aware. I'm not sure about 3.2.

Remy