Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/15 16:21:52 UTC

video recording for the 1st Kafka user group meeting

Thanks for everyone who showed up for the user group meeting last night. It
was a good turnout and was very interactive. If you missed the event, the
video recording can be found at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+papers+and+presentations

Jun

Re: video recording for the 1st Kafka user group meeting

Posted by S Ahmed <sa...@gmail.com>.
looks like they block iphone, thanks!

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@gmail.com>.
It works for me on a laptop.