Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Cote, Stephane" <SC...@Interpro.com> on 2001/03/23 20:41:18 UTC

How to Locale an Iterate

Hi. (new to the list)

I have a session bean that returns an Array of Row objects.
The Row object has all the proper getXxx methods.
I use Iterate to cycle through the Array of Row objects on my JSP page.

Question.
If I have locale specific information to display from the Row object should
I.

Localize the information at the session bean before I put it into the Row
object.
Localize the information at the ActionForm before I put it into the Row
object.
or
Do something else that I'm not aware of.

Thanks

Stef

I love the struts framework.