Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/24 13:02:14 UTC

switching between web and standalone TCK

What is required to switch between the two modes of the TCK? I only
get approximately 509 tests either way, and i thought the web profile
# was supposed to be larger.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com

Re: switching between web and standalone TCK

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
If there is no different values for same key, there is no problem.

________________________________
Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
* Use webprofile-suite.xml when launching test in Eclipse.
* Open src/test/resources/META-INF/jboss-test-harness.properties
  - org.jboss.testharness.standalone=false
  - org.jboss.testharness.runIntegrationTests=true
*  Open src/test/resources/META-INF/openwebbeans.properties
  - org.apache.webbeans.spi.deployer.useEjbMetaDataDiscoveryService=false

Also when launching give java property -Dtomcat.home=path to tomcat instance. Also it is good idea to increase -Xms256M -Xmx256M.

Moreover, I use following VM arguments for starting tomcat
 -XX:+CMSPermGenSweepingEnabled -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:MaxPermSize=1024m -Xmx1024m -Xms1024m, because of deploying/undeploying lots of  tests web application.

--Gurkan