Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com> on 2018/04/01 08:58:12 UTC

Re: Distributed join does not work

Hey Vladyslav,

Most possible that your data wasn't collocated.

By default Ignite use joins only for collocated data and it's a preferable
option. To read more about data collocation please check this doc:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/affinity-collocation

Distributed joins without collocation will always create overhead due to
the fact that there will be much more network round-trips and data movement
between the nodes to fulfill a query.

To read more about joins please refer to
https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/distributed-joins

Evgenii