Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Aslak Hellesøy <as...@netcom.no> on 2002/04/05 11:40:13 UTC

RE: [Xdoclet-devel] Making XDoclet more modular

I don't have time to follow ant-dev really, but here is the POC that uses
BCEL to add create methods to the task on the fly. Perhaps something you can
integrate into the Ant core somehow?

(In case the mail to ant-dev gets bounced, please forward it Andrew)

Aslak (from XDoclet dev team)