Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by maurojava <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/20 17:21:20 UTC

problem wit hvisualize a size of colletion into a datatable

>From the projectController , i have a method: getCollectionProject that
return a List<Project> .
Each project contains a list of Professor .
SO into the last line i would  show the amount of professors for the project
.

The var item rappresent a project.
project contains a List<Professor>
i  write "#{item.professors.size()}" for get the amount of professors for
the project valutated form each iteration .

Whi into the last outputText :
   <h:outputText value="#{item.professors.size()} tot projects"/>

it shows only the words tot projects and not show the value of listSize?

--------------------------------

<h:form>

<h:outputText value="List"/>
                <h:dataTable value="#{projectController.collectionProject}"
var="item">
                    <h:column>
                        <f:facet name="header">
                            <h:outputText value="Id"/>
                        </f:facet>
                        <h:outputText value="#{item.id}"/>
                    </h:column>
                    <h:column>
                        <f:facet name="header">
                            <h:outputText value="name of project"/>
                        </f:facet>
                        <h:outputText value="#{item.name}"/>
                    </h:column>

                     <h:column>
                        <f:facet name="header">
                            <h:outputText value="numbers of professors"/>
                        </f:facet>
                         <h:outputText value="#{item.professors.size()} tot
projects"/>
                    </h:column>

                </h:dataTable>
            </h:form>

Re: problem wit hvisualize a size of colletion into a datatable

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
It is in

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by maurojava <ma...@gmail.com>.