Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Miguel Angel <sk...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/26 13:10:45 UTC

rule checking environment variable

Hello,
     i am using spamassassin 3.2.3 with qmail and simscan, the problem i have it is that my authenticated smtp
users have any mails rejected because a high score, i know i can use other ip not listed in mx of the domains
to create a server with required authentication where i should not scan for spam (and make my users send with
that) but i would like to search other solution, i would like to create a spamassassin rule with a -100 score
that search for an environment variable but i have not found anything about that in the
page|wiki|mailing-list, it is that possible to do? when qmail authenticate the users adds the variable
SMTP_AUTH_USER so when spamc it is launched from simscan this variable should be there yet. I am using now
whitelist_from *@domains.com but it is not a good idea because many spammers change the "From" address domain
to be the same of the rcpto.

Best Regards,
Miguel Angel.