Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com> on 2022/03/29 07:29:45 UTC

Failing tests on develop...

Hi Manoj, Avik,

... just sending you the stacktraces (please see attachment) I could find
for the failing tests... would be great if you could look at this...
appreciate it.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Thanks again,

Aleks

Re: Failing tests on develop...

Posted by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com>.
... to get the PRs going again I've disabled temporarily those 3 failing
tests (will put them in a Jira ticket as a reminder to fix).

The PR/commit where those tests are not working anymore:
https://github.com/apache/fineract/commit/d5c611564f7b8c877136f3b3aca647bf7de15fe0

The real problem here are all those 6000 LOC in Loan.java ... data gets
copied... and copied again... which is a bit problematic with a class that
is ultimately under JPA's/EclipseLink's control. What was working with
OpenJPA doesn't necessarily need to work with EclipseLink.

I'm sure we'll find a solution, but we'll try to keep them as small as
possible (to avoid too many changes).

FYI

Re: Failing tests on develop...

Posted by Manoj VM <ma...@fynarfin.io>.