Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by Chanwit Kaewkasi <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/18 02:30:08 UTC

Proposal: Using Groovy Shell as Hama Shell

Hello,

I think Groovy shell is quite ready for production and it's just
compatible with Java.
To me, using Groovy shell as Hama shell will reduce development time a lot.
Also, its license is fully compatible.

What do you think?

Chanwit

--
Chanwit Kaewkasi
PhD Candidate,

Re: Proposal: Using Groovy Shell as Hama Shell

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
+1.

P.S. the old codes are still in http://hama.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/

edwardyoon@apache.org
http://blog.udanax.org

Re: Proposal: Using Groovy Shell as Hama Shell

Posted by Samuel Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
+1