Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Luca Gmail <lu...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/18 14:22:55 UTC

[m2] question about deploy

Hi all,

I deployed an anrtifact  with version 1.0.

When I redeploy the artifact with the same version (override) is the new
available?

I'm asking this because the changes seem not be available to the other
developers.

Tnx a lot,

Luca

Using variables with site

Posted by ni...@fedex.com.
I'd like to be able to display the value of the <version> element of my
pom in my site without hardcoding it in index.apt.  Is there a way to use
variables in the index.apt (or some other file) so that it will be
resolved when I run a mvn site?  Thanks!
_____
Nicholas Alexander Trandem, Developer
IS Vision Recipient Data System
(412) 859-2953