Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu> on 2003/11/02 17:26:29 UTC

[vote] Brent Warden for Commons Math Commiter

Commons and Math commit rights for Brent Warden.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -0
[ ] -1

Brent Warden has provided many patches and contributions while math has
been in the sandbox. Recently his efforts have produced our Complex Math
implementation. I'd like to see him have commit rights on the math project.

-Mark

--
Mark Diggory
Software Developer

Re: [vote] Brent Warden for Commons Math Commiter

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
Howdy,

Posted by __matthewHawthorne <ma...@phreaker.net>.
+1