Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2016/06/01 22:12:04 UTC

Re: sharing a post on ZAB architecture

Linking from the cwiki would be great. If you send your cwiki id to
me/flavio one of us will give you edit privs.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/Index
there is an existing articles page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/ZooKeeperArticles

Regards,

Patrick

ps. one bit of feedback - please do make sure that you highlight that the
project is "Apache ZooKeeper" - something as simple as the first reference
to ZooKeeper, outside the title, being "Apache ZooKeeper" with a link to
the home page is typically sufficient.

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
I updated the Articles wiki page with each of these links. Thanks all! and
feel free to add additional/appropriate links are you discover them.

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alexander Shraer <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexander Shraer <sh...@gmail.com>.