Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Vitaly Baranovsky <vi...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/18 21:12:30 UTC

Portlet selector doesn't adds portlets to a page

Good day!

Portlet selector doesnt' adds portlets in some pages of my portal.
When I click "select portlets", selected portlets doesn't appears in
page. In other pages portlets are adds succesfully.

What can I do to solve this problem?

Help me please.

Thanks!

Re: Portlet selector doesn't adds portlets to a page

Posted by Vitaly Baranovsky <vi...@gmail.com>.
First report was from another employee of our company. I'm sorry.

I've understood why this bug was. We have identical right column in
all pages of our site. So we have written web-clipping portlet that
simply shows content of web-page with given url. We've created psml
page for right column with clear theme and some portlets. When we
include this page in another (parent) page using web-clipping portlet,
portlet selector in parent theme doesn't works (as I've described
above).

So, we will include another page using web-clipping portlet only after
we'll make up parent page.

2006/10/18, David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>:
> Vitaly Baranovsky wrote:
> > Good day!
> >
> > Portlet selector doesnt' adds portlets in some pages of my portal.
> > When I click "select portlets", selected portlets doesn't appears in
> > page. In other pages portlets are adds succesfully.
> >
> > What can I do to solve this problem?
> >
> > Help me please.
> >
> This is the second report recently
> Most likely a bug in the portlet selector with some layouts
> Could you send (to the list) your psml file, and I'll test it out here

With best regards,
Vitaly Baranovsky

Re: Portlet selector doesn't adds portlets to a page

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.