Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/15 00:23:09 UTC

Help needed from Windows builders on buildbot problems

I am not a Windows builder. I am looking at the overview logs from the
nightly Windows buildbot from here:
https://ci.apache.org/builders/aoo-win7

I know we have a problem with apr and possibly elsewhere but if you
click the links on builds #70 and #71 in the configure steps, right now
I am concerned about the error on build #71 concerning perl not found
when it never appeared before.

If you are building on Windows 7, are you having this same problem now?
If not, can you help troubleshoot the configure step for build #71?

Thanks.

MzK

“The journey of a thousand miles begins
 with a single step.”