Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Angelo Lazzari <la...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/07 13:36:06 UTC

Flex Mobile Toggle Switch

Hi all,
just wanted to know if the ToggleSwitch is still usable like it seems by
reading this link
http://devgirl.org/2011/11/02/flex-mobile-development-toggleswitch-sample-with-source/

and others...

I tried to put it in a view but it doesn't appear in the available controls
.... just toggleButton...

i'm using Apache Flex 4.10 (thank you guys for the great work you're doing)

Thank you in advance...
Angelo

--
Angelo Lazzari
mail: lazzari.angelo@gmail.com

----------------------------
Verificate la corrispondenza del destinatario; in caso contrario vogliate
notificare ciò al mittente e, consci della responsabilita'per l'uso
indebito, cancellare il messaggio e sue copie / Verify the correspondence
of the addressee; otherwise, notify that to the sender and, conscious of
the responsibility for the undue use, destroy the message and its copies.
----------------------------

Re: Flex Mobile Toggle Switch

Posted by Angelo Lazzari <la...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, i was working on a mobile project but i was tring to put the
toggleswitch in a non-mobile library liked to that project... :( ...
So, thank you for your answers.

Angelo

--
Angelo Lazzari
mobile: 0039 347 0090 452

Posted by Mark Line <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Angelo Lazzari <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi, i tried to force it but i don't have the tupe displayed... like showed
in the attachments (import and error)...

Thanks
Angelo[image: Immagine in linea 1][image: Immagine in linea 2]

--
Angelo Lazzari
mobile: 0039 347 0090 452

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.

Posted by Angelo Lazzari <la...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Swen!

Yeah, i'm tring to put it in a mobile app.
Just a few seconds ago i discovered that i can create it in a normal mxml
view declaration like:

<s:ToggleSwitch label="Test"></s:ToggleSwitch>

but i cannot create it in an fx:script like doing (forced):

var chkATI:ToggleSwitch = new ToggleSwitch();

it gives me a compilation error.... and i have the declaration in my

... thank you very much

Angelo

--
Angelo Lazzari