Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by kvenkatramtreddy <kv...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/03 05:09:25 UTC

SYSTEM_WORKER_TERMINATION (Item Not found)

Hi,

We are still receiving Runtime Failure bound (Item not found) in 2.6 as
well. We are receiving this error everyday midnight check point.

We have around 15 caches and configure expiry as 3 days, 8 days and 2 caches
are eternal.

Please find attached checkpoint log and error in below links. I have
attached configuration as well.

http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1700/example-ignite.xml

apacheIgniteError.txt
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1700/apacheIgniteError.txt>

Thanks & Regards,
Venkat

Re: SYSTEM_WORKER_TERMINATION (Item Not found)

Posted by dkarachentsev <dk...@gridgain.com>.
Hi,

I'm not sure that nightly builds are updates regularly, but you should a
try. The biggest impact that nightly build could have some bugs that will be
fixed on release.

Thanks!
-Dmitry

Re: SYSTEM_WORKER_TERMINATION (Item Not found)

Posted by kvenkatramtreddy <kv...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

It seems be all of them resolved. Can I go head and download nightly build
and use it.

Or will it have any impact.

Posted by dkarachentsev <dk...@gridgain.com>.
Hi,

TTL fixes are not included in 2.6 as it was an emergency release. You'll
need to wait for 2.7.

Thanks!
-Dmitry