Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Schuring, Tom" <To...@baycorpadvantage.com> on 2002/04/24 05:45:32 UTC

jrun deployment

hello,

i have setup axis to run under jrun.
when i go to : http://myserver/axis/
it shows me the "Apache Axis" page with links to "Administer Axis" and
"Visit" the axis servlet. i can start and stop the axis server so i
assume everything is installed properly.

when i try to deploy a webservice i get the following error:

Z:\deploy>java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient
-lhttp://myserver/axis/services/AdminService deploy.wsdd
[INFO] AdminClient - -Processing file deploy.wsdd
[ERROR] AdminClient - -AxisFault: AxisFault
 faultCode:  <http://xml.apache.org/axis/:HTTP>
http://xml.apache.org/axis/:HTTP
 faultString:
 faultActor: null
 faultDetail:
        null: return code:  0

The error message doesn't give me much of a clue. any idea's where i can
look further to figure out what is going wrong ?

-i see axis in my jrun management console as a deployed webapplication
-i have set <parameter name="enableRemoteAdmin" value="true"/> in the
server-config.wsdd file

thanks,
tom