Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Anthon-Pieter Wink <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/14 14:44:11 UTC

Language pack English GB not working

Dear Sir, Madam,

I run a Dutch version of Open Office 4.1.0. I cannot seem to get the
British English version of the language pack installed properly and I have
no idea why not.

I have installed the language pack correctly (I believe), but in Writer it
does not show English as installed. I was hoping you could help me out.

Thanks in advance.

With kind regards,

Anthon-Pieter Wink

Re: Language pack English GB not working

Posted by johnny smith <ka...@krovatka.su>.
On Wed, 14 May 2014 12:44:11 -0000, Anthon-Pieter Wink <an...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I run a Dutch version of Open Office 4.1.0. I cannot seem to get the
> British English version of the language pack installed properly and I have
> no idea why not.
>
> I have installed the language pack correctly (I believe), but in Writer it
> does not show English as installed. I was hoping you could help me out.

you mean that english is absent from the drop-down list 'tools > options > language settings > languages > language of user interface'?

Re: Language pack English GB not working

Posted by Anthon-Pieter Wink <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks so much Andrea that was exactly it!

Un bacio (I guess)

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Josef Latt <Jo...@gmx.net>.
Hi,

Am 14.05.2014 14:44, schrieb Anthon-Pieter Wink:
> Dear Sir, Madam,
>
> I run a Dutch version of Open Office 4.1.0. I cannot seem to get the
> British English version of the language pack installed properly and I have
> no idea why not.
>
> I have installed the language pack correctly (I believe), but in Writer it
> does not show English as installed. I was hoping you could help me out.

Menu 'Tools - Options - Language Settings - Languages - Language of User
interface' is set to 'English'?

Regards