Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Martin Perez <mp...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/08 15:27:43 UTC

Registering a node type

Hi. My first question at this forum.

Is there anyother way to register a node type than the one that is on the
wiki pages? I don't like to have references to Jackrabbit classes like the
one that cames in that example.

Thanks

Martin

Re: Registering a node type

Posted by Stefan Guggisberg <st...@gmail.com>.
On 10/9/05, digby <li...@digby.net> wrote:
> Isn't that 283?

oops, absolutely correct.mea culpa, that was a typo.

the correct link is:
JSR 283: Content Repository for JavaTM Technology API Version 2.0
http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=283

thanks
stefan

Re: Registering a node type