Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Max Ulanovskiy <mu...@iponweb.com> on 2009/08/26 19:30:22 UTC

Does Camel automaticly decode BASE64 encoded mail messages?

I need to write mail processor to handle attachments using Camel. And I'd
like to know is there any difference between handling of simple msgs and
Base64 encoded from camel user's point of view? Do I need to use Java Mail
API directly to resolve it?

Re: Does Camel automaticly decode BASE64 encoded mail messages?

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Basically, you don't need to touch the Java Mail API directly, you just
need to put the attachment into the message.
You can find some example in the camel-mail unit test here[1].

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-mail/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/component/mail/MailAttachmentTest.java

Willem