Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by manua <ag...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/07 17:08:28 UTC

How to set MessageID while transferring blobs

HI All,

I am able to transfer my files as blob messages and by specifying the
blobtransfer policy, i am able to set the location where these files(blob
messages) should be stored. But I am getting issues with the name of the
files being stored. The blob messages are stored in the fileserver with
MessageID as the name. Instead I want to store as file names specified by
the producer. I tried to set the MessageID at producer end, its able to set
the MessageID but it is still storing in the file server.

PLease let me know your inputs.

Thanks,
Manu